Hertzstück™ arrays are available in a pitch starting from 50 µm. Further customization is possible. Due to their unique thin-film encapsulation they can be directly wire-bonded to printed circuit boards.
- High stability and long lifetime through thin-film encapsulation
- PbS detector for wavelengths from 1 to 3 µm
- Detectivity at room temperature above 1∙10¹¹ cm·Hz½/W.
- Readily available in large scale.
The array modules comprise a 256 pixel PbS array (1-3 µm) and a corresponding read-out electronic in a hermetic PS28 package.
- Frame rates up to 1 kHz
- Thermo electric temperature stabilization
- Analog multiplex output.
- AR-coated sapphire window for optimal transmittance in accepted wavelength range
Thanks to their low power consumption, Hertzstück™ PbS array modules are the ideal solution for mobile applications such as handheld spectrometers.