HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- As part of our People & Organization team, you will advise our managers and employees on all personnel-relevant as well as employment law matters.
- In your support area, you are responsible for the entire employee life cycle (Hire2Retire) and help shape the strategic orientation of the area.
- Together with your colleagues, you will work on the conception, continuous improvement and optimization of our HR processes as well as HR instruments.
- In addition, you are a member of projects, for example on the topics of talent management, compensation & benefits or employer branding.
- With our works council you maintain a constructive and trusting partnership.
- successfully completed studies in business administration, psychology, law or social sciences with a focus on HR or a comparable qualification
- at least 3 years of professional experience in human resources as an HR Business Partner
- strong communication skills at all levels and the right dose of tact, empathy and analytical and factual thinking
- experience in cooperation with works councils and knowledge of works constitution, labour and social security law, high sense of quality and responsibility
- proactive, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- very good German and English skills as well as knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SAP HCM and ideally SAP SuccessFactors
- We combine the agility of a startup with the stable cash flow, infrastructure and benefits of a multinational corporation.
- An attractive salary based on business success and your individual performance while working on an exciting, revolutionary technology.
- Mobile working and work-life balance, so you can organize your working day and your private life more flexibly to better combine them.
- We offer a culture of learning, individual career paths, feedback discussions and the opportunity to develop your career.
- You will be part of a highly professional, diverse and supportive team with a positive work culture that is at the forefront of technology innovation.
We are stepping up to change the world!
trinamiX is a high-tech company developing innovative solutions in the fields of biometric authentication and mobile NIR spectroscopy. Through them, we are completely redefining the boundaries of what is possible for industrial customers and consumers alike - whether it is the security of personal data, the ability to conserve natural resources, or the shaping of one's own health.
To do this, we harness the hidden world of data around us and work closely with strong partners from a variety of international markets, including the smartphone and automotive industries.
Headquartered in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, trinamiX GmbH was founded in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. While we live the spirit of a high-tech startup, we are supported by one of the world's leading chemical companies. As a result, more than 200 employees worldwide work operationally independently while being able to rely on the security, expertise and experience of the BASF Group.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic people to join our team and change the world together with us!
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Please reach out to: Katja Emich, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58810
How to apply: create your own profile via "Apply Now" and upload only your CV as well as references. This allows us to get a first impression and view your application individually. Further information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Here you find anything you need to know about your application and the application process.
You have questions about your application or on how to apply in Europe? The BASF Talent Acquisition Europe team is glad to assist you.