Development Engineer Optics (m/f/d)
As a part of our Product Development team, you will develop infrared spectrometers from prototype to series production.
- To do this, you simulate, design and analyze the optical assemblies and the entire system.
- In addition, you contribute your experience to the design, specification and tolerance analysis of optical systems.
- Furthermore, you will design analysis methods for our infrared spectrometers for the individual stages of product development.
- Degree in physics, engineering in the field of optics, photonics or spectroscopy, preferably with a doctorate
- in-depth knowledge of the simulation of optical systems as well as data evaluation and very good knowledge of e.g. Zemax and Python
- experience in the laboratory environment as well as in the characterization of optical components and prototypes
- ideally good knowledge of infrared spectroscopy
- analytical and structured way of thinking as well as a strong ability to work in a team
- very good German and English language skills
- We combine the agility of a startup with the stable cash flow, infrastructure and benefits of a multinational corporation.
- An attractive salary based on business success and your individual performance while working on an exciting, revolutionary technology.
- Mobile working and work-life balance, so you can organize your working day and your private life more flexibly to better combine them.
- We offer a culture of learning, individual career paths, feedback discussions and the opportunity to develop your career.
- You will be part of a highly professional, diverse and supportive team with a positive work culture that is at the forefront of technology innovation.
We are stepping up to change the world!
trinamiX is a high-tech company developing innovative solutions in the fields of biometric authentication and mobile NIR spectroscopy. Through them, we are completely redefining the boundaries of what is possible for industrial customers and consumers alike - whether it is the security of personal data, the ability to conserve natural resources, or the shaping of one's own health.
To do this, we harness the hidden world of data around us and work closely with strong partners from a variety of international markets, including the smartphone and automotive industries.
Headquartered in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, trinamiX GmbH was founded in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. While we live the spirit of a high-tech startup, we are supported by one of the world's leading chemical companies. As a result, more than 200 employees worldwide work operationally independently while being able to rely on the security, expertise and experience of the BASF Group.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic people to join our team and change the world together with us!
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Please reach out to:Iris Christiane Kappeler, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30-20055403
How to apply: create your own profile via ''Apply Now'' and upload only your CV as well as references. This allows us to get a first impression and view your
application individually. Further information about our application process can be found here:
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.